Hello and welcome to the 2019-2020 School Year!
I am so happy to have your students in my class this year !
Here are a few things to remember:
- My website is FULL of information, including weekly agendas, my contact information, and assignment information.
- If your child is in my class, they will need a notebook (preferably college rule), a pencil, a pen, two different colored highlighters, and two folders for handouts and notes. These things should be brought to class DAILY.
- Most of the work in my class is classwork. I rarely give homework. When I do, I will be sure to mention this on the daily agenda portion of the website.
- Please feel free to contact me at any time if you have any questions or concerns.
11/11/19 NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY—Veteran’s Day
SCHOOL WILL BE CLOSED 3/16/2020-3/27/2020
- Want to stay caught up? Out of Netflix options? Feel like a bit of light reading while you cuddle up to your Clorox Wipes? Here is what you can do during the break:
1. Read The Crucible by Arthur Miller
2. Wash your hands.